20BET is a nice looking online casino licensed in Curacao and operating under a brand known for its sports betting services. 20BET has proven that they know how to provide wide range of different sport markets with good odds and ongoing good sport promotions.
- ✅ Large variety of betting markets
- ✅ Unique forecast betting and Hall of Fame
- ✅ 30+ sports
- ✅ 24/7 customer support
- ✅ Decent odds
- ❌ No live streaming
- ❌ No mobile app available
20Bet is owned by TechSolutions N.V. is a unique online sports betting product launched in 2020. It offers rare prospects such as predictive betting and Hall of Fame (biggest winners). 20Bet also has some more generic elements that make it attractive, including many marketplaces and an extensive VIP program.
20Bet’s Curacao and Kahnawake Gaming Commission licenses enable it to serve Canada and many other countries. This 20Bet sportsbook review focuses on the Canadian edition. It further explores what sets this betting site apart and where it could be improved.
20Bet Sports Welcome Bonus
20Bet Sportsbook may offer deposit bonuses in the form of free bets. Current 20Bets Sports welcome bonus is 100% up to $€100/C150. You may not even need the promo code for the 20Bet welcome bonus. Instead, all you have to do is choose the offer you want displayed when registering and depositing. The terms behind each bonus may include:
Get 100% up to C$150 for your first deposit
- If you want to claim your potential bonus within a certain time frame, you must meet wagering requirements.
- All qualifying bets also have a specified minimum odds amount, including multi bets.
- Canceled bets, cashed out bets or free bets do not count towards the rollover requirement.
- Saturday Reload: You can receive a weekend free bet if you deposit between Monday and Friday.
- Forecasts: You may be able to make predictions about sports betting markets or events – the more accurate your predictions, the more potential prizes may increase.
- Free Bets: 20Bet is unlikely to offer free bets outright, it usually only does through the type of promotions outlined above.
- Tournaments: Typically, you can sign up for sports betting tournaments and share in the prize pool. A bettor tournament requires you to place your bets and collect leaderboard points as usual. The score depends on the size and frequency of your stake. Additionally, this promotion offers different prize pools in the Gold, Silver and Bronze leaderboards.
20Bet VIP/Loyalty Program
20Bet’s loyalty program offers six levels. You become a VIP immediately after depositing and placing bets. You earn 1 Compensation Point (CP) for every $3 real money wager you place at odds of 1.30 or higher. The monthly upgrade requirements are quite reasonable compared to the average sportsbook VIP plan. However, your tier resets to 1 at the beginning of each calendar month. In general, the more Rewards Points (CP) you earn, the greater the potential reward.
- Level 1 – 0–150 CPs
- Level 2 – 150+ CPs
- Level 3 – 1,500+ CPs
- Level 4 – 7,500 CPs
- Level 5 – 50,000 CPs
- Level 6 – 200,000 CPs
20Bet offers one of the largest selections of betting markets in the sports betting industry. It covers more than 30 sports, while the average sportsbook covers 18-22 markets. Unsurprisingly, 20Bet covers all popular sports. Some of these markets include:
- Baseball betting
- Basketball betting
- Esports games
- Football betting
- Ice hockey betting
- Soccer betting
- Tennis betting
20Bet’s sports betting goes beyond the biggest markets. It also accepts bets on many lesser-known sports, including:
- Beach soccer
- Stock car racing
- Water polo
Many of these sports betting markets offer single and multiple bets. Most of them also offer live betting opportunities.
Betting Odds at 20Bet Sports
20Bet Sportsbook offers competitive odds compared to the sports betting industry. We have found that the best odds are in the 20Bet football and tennis market. Meanwhile, basketball, hockey and American football odds, like NFL odds, are closer to the industry standard.
20Bet Sports Betting Features
20Bet Sportsbook offers some of the most unique features in the industry. The three most interesting aspects of this betting site are:
- Hall of FameThis continuously shows the biggest wins in 20Bet history
- Live Betting 20Bet live betting section offers thousands of opportunities every day. Select your desired market and a list of available live betting options will appear. More popular sports usually offer more live betting.
- One of the cons we can say is that 20Bet doesn’t offer Live Streaming. While 20Bet has many great qualities, live streaming isn’t among its sports betting services.
20Bet Sports Desktop Experience
20Bet doesn’t mess with fancy graphics and promotional banners. Instead, the desktop landing page only provides the betting market and available bets. If you’re tired of cluttered homepages, you might find this setting refreshing.
The desktop version displays options for the main categories in the top bar. You can also change the odds format (American, Decimal or Fractional) in the same section. The menu (marked by three dots) shows Promotions, Leaderboards, Predictions and Hall of Fame options. Betting units are per page.
20Bet Mobile App
The 20Bet app appears to be available in some jurisdictions. However, we cannot access the app from Canada. Instead, we just visited the 20Bet website from a mobile device.
The mobile version is fancier than the desktop version and has an ad banner that scrolls at the top. Still, you shouldn’t have any problems finding your way in the mobile version. You can quickly select the menu in the upper left corner to bring up important options.
Overall, we had a good mobile betting experience on both PC and mobile. 20Bet operates a solid online platform that ensures smooth navigation.
|Mobile Live Streaming|
How to register at 20Bet Sports
This sports betting site offers a very easy registration process. In fact, we managed to register in less than one minute. The registration steps here are as follows:
- Select the „Sign Up“ button
- Enter your email, password and country.
- Put your personal details, such as your name, address and age.
- Opt-in for any potential bonus to appear and become available.
- Verify your age and complete registration.
How to Deposit and Withdrawal at 20Bet Sports
20Bet’s minimum deposit varies from $10 to $20, depending on your banking options and country. You can fund your account via the following deposit methods available here:
- Bank transfer
- Credit and debit cards (Visa, Mastercard)
- Cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin)
- Perfect Money
- Sign up for an account.
- Visit the cashier and choose an available deposit method.
- Enter how much you’d like to deposit.
- Confirm the transaction and wait for funds to hit your account.
The withdrawal methods are as follows:
- Bank transfer – 3–5 days
- Skrill – 1–3 days
- Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin – Under 24 hours
- EZeeWallet – 2–5 days
- Interac – 2–5 days
- Neteller – 1–3 days
- EcoPayz – 1–3 days
- Visit the Payment section and select a withdrawal option.
- Choose your desired banking method.
- Enter how much you want to cash out.
- Confirm the withdrawal and wait for your money to arrive.
We believe 20bet can provide a pretty good overall experience for newbies. As mentioned in the article, sports betting is not their main focus as they are stronger in casino games.
The lack of app and country restrictions can be a bit annoying, as UK users have to use a VPN service to at least try them out. The Curacao license is not the best, but better than nothing.
20Bet offers extensive marketplaces, loyalty programs and unique features.